CTAN submission -- cmbright update

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sun May 26 10:50:25 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Walter Schmidt -----
I have uploaded the file cmbr-update.zip to the /incoming directory
at dante.ctan.org.  Please, unzip this file in the CTAN directory
fonts/cmbright.

This submission will update the CM-Bright fonts to version 1.0g.
Changes affect the fonts metrics of the text companion fonts,
which were wrong.  The font shapes are, fortunately, unchanged.
Besides, I have `cleaned up' the documentation of the macro package.

Special thanks to Vladimir Volovich, who -- once again -- spotted
the longstanding bugs.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the submission.  I installed the new files as suggested in
CTAN:/tex-archive/fonts/cmbright/

--
Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team