CTAN submission -- l2tabu

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Mar 25 10:17:50 CET 2003

----- Forwarded message from Mark Trettin -----
I have uploaded `l2tabu-1.2.tar.gz' (l2tabu.{pdf,tex}, Version 1.2)
to ftp.dante.de/incoming/

Name of contribution: Das LaTeX-Sündenregister (sins of LaTeX users)

Suggested location on CTAN: info/german/l2tabu/

Summary description: Obsolete commands, packages and other common
                     mistakes

License type: Free (Open Publication License v1.0)

A small list of obsoleted commands and packages that are constantly
posted in "minimal examples" to de.comp.text.tex. I further listed
common mistakes (e.g. \begin{appendix}...\end{appendix} instead of
\appendix ...). This file should be considered an add-on to the
available documentation like l2kurz and FAQs.

This document is written in German.

Changes: * License changed to Open Publication License
         * Fixed typos
         * Changed name from `altepakete' to `l2tabu' since it is more
           descriptive.

Please remove the files and the directory CTAN:info/german/altepakete/
and untar the archive to CTAN:info/german/l2tabu/
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested in CTAN:info/german/l2tabu/
and removed the previous version CTAN:info/german/altepakete/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team