CTAN submission -- leftidx package

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Sep 25 13:57:36 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from Harald Harders -----
I have uploaded leftidx-1_03.tar.gz to ftp.dante.de. It contains a new
version of the leftidx package. Please replace all files in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/leftidx by its contents. License stays LPPL.

The new version has been changed to dtx format and includes an English
documentation. The implementation has been simplyfied using \vphantom
instead of \mathchoice and different rules.

>From the README:

This package enables left subscripts and superscripts in math mode.
These subscripts and superscripts are automatically raised for better
fitting to the symbol they belong to.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old version
in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/leftidx/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team