CTAN upload notification: AuriocusKallgraphicus (aurical)

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Apr 20 10:28:55 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload -----
Name of contribution: AuriocusKallgraphicus (aurical)
Name and email: Christian Gollwitzer
Suggested location on CTAN: fonts/aurical
Summary description: Calligraphic font for LaTeX in T1-encoding
License type: lppl

Aurical is the short name for the font AuriocusKalligraphicus. It
implements a calligraphic font resembling my handwriting in Type1-Format,
T1/Cork encoding for use with LaTeX. Some glyphs are still missing, and
there is not yet exhaustive kerning information. Apart from that, the font
may be useful for invitations or informal texts, as it looks calligraphic,
nevertheless is quite readable.

Thanks for the upload.  I installed this new font as suggested in
CTAN:fonts/aurical

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team