CTAN update: pst-func package

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sat Apr 22 11:55:56 CEST 2006

Herbert Voss writes:

> I have uploaded pst-func.tgz to the uk mirror.
> Please delete _all_ files in
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-func/
> and put the new ones in there.
>
> This new version has:
> ..... pst-func.tex
> 0.45  2006-04-22  added \psplotImp for plotting implicit
>                      defined functions (experimental),
>                      the options algebraic (pstricks-add)
>                      and polarplot can be used
>                    accept plotstyle curve for \psBinomialN
>                    new option barwidth for \psBinomial
>                    new macros \psBinomial and \psBinomialN
>                      for the (normalized) binomial distribution
>                    new macros \psCumIntegral, \psIntegral
>                      \psConv
>
> ..... pst-func.sty
>        2004-10-18  first version
>        2006-04-22  add pst-func.pro to the filelist
>

> ..... pst-func.pro
> 0.06  2006-04-16  new subroutine MoverN (binomial coefficient)

i have installed the new version.  thanks for the upload.

>From the catalogue:

    Pst-func is a package built for use with PSTricks.  It provides
    macros for plotting various mathematical functions.   Polynomials
    and their derivatives $f(x)=an*x^n+an-1*x^(n-1)+...+a0$ defined by
    the coefficients a0 a1 a2 ... and the derivative order; the
    Fourier sum $f(x) = a0/2+a1cos(omega x)+...+b1sin(omega x)+...$
    defined by the coefficients a0 a1 a2 ... b1 b2 b3 ...; the
    Bessel function defined by its order; and the Gauss function
    defined by sigma.

i need to add more to the catalogue: that will happen later today, in
time for nightly updates.