CTAN package update: biblatex 0.7f

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue Mar 18 18:17:44 CET 2008

Philipp Lehman wrote:

> I've uploaded `biblatex_new.tar.gz' to the incoming directory of the
> UK node. This is a maintenance update for
> macros/latex/exptl/biblatex/.
>
> Please use the contents of the archive to replace the corresponding
> files in macros/latex/exptl/biblatex/. Note that the archive only
> contains the files which have actually been modified.

i've installed the new version and updated the catalogue repository.

thanks for the update.

> RELEASE NOTES
>
> This is a maintenance update for biblatex 0.7. The following files
> have been modified:
>
> latex/biblatex.sty
>
> The updated files are tagged "0.7f 2008/03/18".
>
> CHANGES
>
> * Fixed a bug introduced in 0.7d which breaks the \blx at crossref
>   code discussed in section 4.10.1 of the manual

as always, users may view the catalogue entry (with the old version
number still in place until tonight's update) at:
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/biblatex.html
or browse the package directory itself:
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/exptl/biblatex/