New CTAN package: pst-platon

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Fri Dec 25 11:16:06 CET 2009

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-platon.tgz to the uk mirror. Please put
> the files into the _new_ directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-platon/
>
> pst-platon (v.0.01) is a PSTricks related package for
> drawing the five Platonic solids in a 3D view.
>
> the authors are Manuel Luque and Herbert Voß. The license
> is as usual LPPL

i have installed the package and made an entry for the catalogue.
thanks for the upload -- i think the first i've dealt with on christmas
day, ever!

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/pst-platon.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-platon

The catalogue entry will appear overnight tonight.

> thanks  and merry christmas to all of you ...

and to you and manuel.