CTAN update: latex-veryshortguide

CTAN announcements (Jim Hefferon, tug.ctan.org) ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Jul 22 23:13:19 CEST 2009

This package has been updated at tug.ctan.org and should soon be at you local
mirror.

Thanks again,
Jim Hefferon
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: The Very Short Guide to LaTeX
Version number: July 2009
Author's name: Peter Flynn
Location on CTAN: /info/latex-veryshortguide
Summary description: An 4pp folder designed as an aide-mémoire for people who have
  just done a course in LaTeX and need something by them on their desk the next day
  to refresh their memories. It is not intended as a substitute for full documentation.
License type: other-free

This is a revision with minor updates of the Very Short
Guide to LaTeX. It is now typeset as four A5 pages, leaving
the imposition for printing up to the user (a ready-to-print
2pp 2-up landscape A4 imposition is included). I am open to
suggestions as to how best to re-arrange this for Letter
size users. There is a descriptive web page with preview
images at http://latex.silmaril.ie/veryshortguide/

This package is located at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/latex-veryshortguide
.  More information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/latex-veryshortguide
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .