CTAN update --- abstract package v1.2

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu May 28 00:34:25 CEST 2009

peter wilson wrote:

>     I have uploaded abstract.tar.gz to UK incoming. Please use this to
> replace the current macros/latex/contrib/abstract. It is under the
> LPPL.
>
> From the README:
>     The abstract package gives you control over the typesetting of the
> abstract environment, and in particular provides for a one column
> abstract in a two column paper.
>
> Changes in version 1.2 (2009/05/23)
> o Added style option
> o \abstitleskip now works as described.
>
> NOTE: Will Robertson will be taking over supporting the package.

i've installed the new version and updated the catalogue repository.
thanks for the upload.

users may view the package catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/abstract.html
or browse the package directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/abstract/

the catalogue entry will change, in a small way, overnight tonight.