CTAN update: ocgtools

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue May 11 13:29:00 CEST 2010

This should reach your local mirror within a day.

Jim Hef{}feron
Saint Michael's College

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: OCGtools package
Version number: 0.8
Author's name: Robert Marik
Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/ocgtools
Summary description: New version, includes some feature requests
License type: lppl

This new version of OCGtools package includes some feature
requests from users. The main change is, that the colors can
be set individually for each layer and the position of text
layers which do not span across the whole page is controlled
via \pdfsavepos command and thus should work automatically
for any page layout now (not restricted to beamer, web and
pdfscreen). Improved cooperation with new version of
fancytooltips package which comes soon. Dedicated to my
26-hours old son :).

As usual, the development version is on
http://bitbucket.org/robert.marik/ocgtools and stable
version on CTAN.

This package is located at
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/ocgtools
.  More information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/ocgtools
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .