CTAN updates: lua* packages

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Thu Nov 4 23:08:40 CET 2010

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:

> I just uploded three packages to your node's incoming. Here are suggested
> announcement texts. (Nothing to be changed in the catalogue, except the version
> number.)
>
> luainputenc v0.971
>     * improved documentation
>     * no longer loading luatextra
>
> luatexbase (unchanged version number)
>     * minor doc fixes
>     * luatexbase.sty was broken due to some mysterious docstrip error
>
> luatextra  v0.98
>     * load metalogo under LaTeX; don't define logos under Plain TeX
>     * documentation overhaul; added a "planned changes" section
>     * rm luatextra-reference.pdf; will be back separatly as lualatex-doc.pdf
>     * WARNING: a few backward-incompatible changes are planned for the next
> 	release, please read the corresponding section in the documentation!

thanks for the uploads.  i've installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository entries for luainputenc and luatextra.

Users may view the packages' catalogue entries at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/luainputenc.html
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/luatexbase.html
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/luatextra.html
or browse the packages' directories at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/luatex/latex/luainputenc/
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/luatex/generic/luatexbase/
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/luatex/generic/luatextra/

The catalogue entries for luainputenc and luatextras will change
(somewhat) overnight tonight.