New CTAN package: lshort Czech translation

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Mon Jun 27 21:23:38 CEST 2011

12 days ago, the daemon came out, crying...

> The following information was provided by the package's contributor.
>
> Name of contribution: lshort-czech
> Author's name: Pavel Stříž
> Location on CTAN: /info/lshort/czech
> Summary description: Czech translation of the LShort  book
> License type: gpl
>
> Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
> This is a new Czech translation from scratch of the lshort-english

> book after a dozen years since the initial try by Mr. KoÄŤer et
> al. in March 1999.  However this time, the translators agreed that the
> translation can be published at CTAN and included in TeX
> distributions, eventually.  Well, so be it! ;-)
>
> The TeX world was missing "texdoc lshort-czech"...

many thanks for the upload.  i've installed this new item (new to ctan,
that is) and created an entry in the catalogue repository.

> Users may view the package catalogue entry at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/lshort-czech.html
> or they may browse the package directory at
>   http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/info/lshort/czech/

The catalogue entry will first appear on the web (some time) overnight
tonight.

[sorry for the delay, and sorry if my mailer has mangled the name
St\v{r}\'\i\v{z}...it did so on the way to me, so likely will on the way
out to the world :-( ]