CTAN update: memoir

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Tue Aug 15 14:06:09 CEST 2023

Lars Madsen submitted an update to the

                memoir

package.

Version: 3.8a 2023-08-14
License: lppl1.3c

Summary description: Typeset fiction, non-fiction and mathematical books

WORD OF ADVISE: It is not recommended to manually update memoir into
an old LaTeX installation. Not all changes are compatible with older
un-updated LaTeX systems and we often make no attempt to be backwards
compatible. Instead we assume that users use updated memoir with an
updated LaTeX installation.

Changes (2023/08/14)

o memoir v3.8a

-- forgot to enable the announced stop if the LaTeX format is to old.
-- updated the bibliography to more recent years.

This package is located at
   https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/memoir

More information is at
   https://www.ctan.org/pkg/memoir

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Manfred Lotz

CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups.
Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .