New on CTAN: tkz-elements

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Fri Oct 27 11:50:33 CEST 2023

Alain Matthes submitted the

                   tkz-elements

package.

Version:  1.00b
License:  lppl1.3

Summary description:  A Lua library for drawing Euclidean geometry with TikZ or tkz-euclide

 Here’s the first version of tkz-elements: a library written in Lua.
 This library can be used to calculate the points of geometric figures
 in the Euclidean plane. Combined with tkz-euclide or TikZ, it can
 be used to precisely define the nodes that will be used to
 construct the figures.

 This version is a beta version and still under development, so I
 advise you to use it now as a tool to discover the possibilities
 offered by Lua  combined with tkz-euclide.
 If you’d like to contribute corrections or new ideas, please
 don’t hesitate to contact me by e-mail.

 Future developments will include matrix calculations, parabola and
 hyperbola constructions solving equations and systems, syntax
 corrections and more.

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/tkz-elements

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/tkz/tkz-elements/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese