CTAN submission -- xl2latex

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Fri Aug 17 08:59:50 CEST 2001

----- Forwarded message from Ronny Buchmann -----
I've uploaded xl2latex in dante.ctan.org:/incoming/xl2latex

package summary
----------------
xl2latex

Convert Excel (97 and above) tables to LaTeX tabulars

This Excel to LaTeX converter exports the current selection as a LaTeX file which can be included via \input in your actual document.
It supports multicolumn cells (only horizontal), borders, font styles (bold, italic), colored cells and text, LaTeX math in cells and cells with wrapped text.

It has a nothing to do with Excel-To-LaTeX, despite some ideas and features.
---------------

this should go into CTAN:tex-archive/support/xl2latex

license: gpl
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the submission, I installed it as suggested.

Unfortunately, the above mentioned Excel-To-LaTeX is packaged in a zip
file CTAN:tex-archive/support/excel2latex/xl2latex.zip even though
the file in that archive is called Excel2Latex.bas again.
I'm sorry about this confusion of names but I am not allowed to rename
the older archive due to several reasons.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team