CTAN Submission -- draftcopy

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sat Aug 25 12:54:14 CEST 2001

----- Forwarded message from Jürgen Vollmer -----
I put a new version (2.14) of my  draftcopy  package to ftp.dante.de

This package is used to print on some pages the word `DRAFT'
(or the language dependent analogon) ``behind'' the intended stuff.

The following files are contained in draftcopy.tar.gz
    draftcopy/draftcopy.ins
    draftcopy/draftcopy.doc
    draftcopy/Makefile
    draftcopy/README
    draftcopy/THIS-IS-VERSION-2.14

Please put it into tex/macros/latex/contrib/supported/draftcopy

I'm looking still for translations for the word DRAFT.
Have a look into draftcopy.sty, which are missing and send me some...

Who knows an easy way to typeset foreign letters like Ü in postscript?
Who knows how to implement draftcopy stuff for PDF?

Changes since the last version:
 - Added conditional, final and draft options
 - Added draftcopyPageX, etc. to specify the start of the text on the page
 - Added draftcopySetScaleFactor to specify a scailng factor
 - Added the timestamp option and the draftcopyVersion macro
 - Added the greek language option (i.e. DRAFT is printed in the greek
   translation with greek letters)

With best regards
Jürgen Vollmer

PS:
Thanks to all people, sending me new ideas and code, your are mentioned in the
package code.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the submission.  I installed it as suggested in
CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/draftcopy/
replacing the old version

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team