CTAN Submission -- draftcopy
zierke at dante.de
Sat Aug 25 12:54:14 CEST 2001
----- Forwarded message from Jürgen Vollmer -----
I put a new version (2.14) of my draftcopy package to ftp.dante.de
This package is used to print on some pages the word `DRAFT'
(or the language dependent analogon) ``behind'' the intended stuff.
The following files are contained in draftcopy.tar.gz
Please put it into tex/macros/latex/contrib/supported/draftcopy
I'm looking still for translations for the word DRAFT.
Have a look into draftcopy.sty, which are missing and send me some...
Who knows an easy way to typeset foreign letters like Ü in postscript?
Who knows how to implement draftcopy stuff for PDF?
Changes since the last version:
- Added conditional, final and draft options
- Added draftcopyPageX, etc. to specify the start of the text on the page
- Added draftcopySetScaleFactor to specify a scailng factor
- Added the timestamp option and the draftcopyVersion macro
- Added the greek language option (i.e. DRAFT is printed in the greek
translation with greek letters)
With best regards
Thanks to all people, sending me new ideas and code, your are mentioned in the
----- End forwarded message -----
Thanks for the submission. I installed it as suggested in
replacing the old version
for the CTAN team
More information about the Ctan-ann