CTAN submission -- package ebezier

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Aug 27 17:31:33 CEST 2001

A submission was uploaded to Dante.

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: package ebezier
Name and email: Gerhard Bachmaier
Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/supported/ebezier
Summary description: plotting commands for picture environment
License type: Free

The package ebezier is an extension of the (old)
bezier.sty which is now part of LaTeX2e. It defines
linear and cubic Bernstein polynomials together with some
plotting macros for arcs.

With the aid of the calc package also the calculation of
square roots and henceforward lengths is supplied.

Thanks for upload, I installed the package as suggested.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team