CTAN submission -- invoice 0.4

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Dec 10 09:39:11 CET 2001

A submission was uploaded to nova.dante.de:/ftp/incoming/upload-20011208.001/.

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: invoice 0.4
Name and email: Oliver Corff
Suggested location on CTAN:
Summary description: invoice 0.4 is an update of invoice 0.3.
License type: Free

invoice.sty is a package for writing invoices with many
fees and expenses, possibly in various currencies.

The latest update of invoice has version no. 04.
It supports now four languages: English, German, Dutch
and French.

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old
version in CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/invoice

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team