new French stuff

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Dec 19 12:21:10 CET 2001

Bernard Gaulle writes:

>   I've currently upload on ft.tex.ac.uk in "incoming"
> a directory "french" which contains FAQscreen.pdf;
> please install this documentation file in language/french.

i've installed the file as requested.  thanks for the upload.

users of Bernard's "french pro" should be aware that a rearrangement
of its layout on the archive (at nonfree/langauge/french/pro) has
taken place today.  this corrects an earlier error of mine in
installing an upload: ctan is now mirroring the package, so users are
insulated from further errors of a similar sort, on my part.