CTAN submission -- BaKoMa TeX 4.05

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Nov 8 11:32:09 CET 2001

----- Forwarded message from "Basil K. Malyshev" -----
I have uploaded to `ftp.dante.de/incoming/bakoma' directory
update for BaKoMa TeX 4.05 and macro packages comming with BaKoMa TeX.

Please put the files to 'CTAN:systems/win32/bakoma' directory.

Update includes:

1. Support for `\Acrobatmenu' command of HyperRef package was added.
   This feature is used by such macro packages as pdfscreen, pdfslide, etc.
2. LaTeX 2e module was updated for:
     Last recent version of LaTeX base (issue 14) and other packages.
     Included almost all packages from `CTAN:macros/latex/contrib'.
3. Extended limits for some arrays of TeX processor.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old
versions in CTAN:/tex-archive/systems/win32/bakoma/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team