CTAN Submission -- euro.sty

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Oct 15 09:38:41 CEST 2001

----- Forwarded message from Melchior FRANZ -----
I've just uploaded version 1.0 of `euro.sty' as archive

  === euro.tar.gz ===

  === ftp://ftp.dante.de/incoming/ ===

Please replace the contents of

  === /macros/latex/contrib/supported/euro/ ===

by the new files. The package is again licenced under the terms of the

  === LPPL ===

Changelog:
 - added the Greek drachma, that is joining the Euro zone since
   2001/01/01. (How could these Greeks live so long without the
   euro.sty package supporting their currency. Could it be, that
   nobody is actually using euro.sty? OK, don't answer!  ;-)
 - added a Makefile for Unix/Linux systems
 - version number jumped from 0.1 to 1.0, because the package
   can now really be considered stable. (Not a single bug
   report. Hmm ...!?)
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old version in
CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/euro

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team