CTAN package upgrade: FiXme v1.4

Jim Hefferon ftpmaint at alan.smcvt.edu
Tue Sep 11 15:25:03 CEST 2001

An upgrade to the FiXme package has been installed on tug.ctan.org
and should make its way through the mirroring process in the next day
or two.

Thanks for the contribution!
Jim Hefferon
ftpmaint at tug.ctan.org

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: FiXme v1.4
Name: Didier Verna
Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/supported/
Summary description: FiXme 1.4 is out.
License type: lppl

	I'm happy to release the next version of FiXme (1.4). This version
contains one bug fix, plus additional support for the koma-script classes.

        This package provides you with a way of inserting fixme notes in
documents being developped (in draft mode). Such notes can appear in the
margin of the document, as index entries, in the log file and as warnings
on stdout. It is also possible to summarize them in a list, and in the
index. If your document is in a final version, any remaining fixme note
will produce an error. FiXme also comes with support for AUC-TeX.