CTAN package upgrade: JavaBib

Jim Hefferon ftpmaint at alan.smcvt.edu
Thu Sep 20 19:37:35 CEST 2001

An upgrade, including a change of license to LPPL, has been
made on the JavaBib package.  It has been installed at tug.ctan.org
and should make its way through the mirroring process in the
next day or two.

Thanks for the contribution,
Jim Hefferon
ftpmaint at tug.ctan.org

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: JavaBib
Name: John Janmaat
Location on CTAN: biblio/bibtex/utils/JavaBib
Summary description: BibTeX reference manager, written in Java
License type: lppl

JavaBib update:
Have corrected a few bugs, added partial documentation, and
included the source files.  I was hoping to clean up the
documentation in the source files, but have not had the time
to do so.  Anyone who wants to continue the project is welcome to do so.  Please keep me appraised, so that I don't reinvent the wheel, if you do.

John.