New Dante CTAN server

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Wed Sep 26 16:19:26 CEST 2001

I am proud to announce that one of the three central CTAN hosts,
ftp.dante.de and www.dante.de, has moved from the old server sun.dante.de,
located in Mainz, Germany, to a brand new machine nova.dante.de, which is
now located in my faculty in Hamburg, Germany.

DANTE, Deutschsprachige Anwendervereinigung TeX e.V., appreciates the
long time support of the Computer Center of Johannes Gutenberg University
Mainz which has hosted the Dante servers for many years.
Thank you very much!

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team

--
Reinhard Zierke                       Universitaet Hamburg, FB Informatik
zierke at informatik.uni-hamburg.de      Vogt-Koelln-Strasse 30, D-22527 Hamburg