CTAN submission -- new polynom package

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Sep 27 15:12:50 CEST 2001

----- Forwarded message from Carsten Heinz -----
I've uploaded the file `polynom.zip' to dante.ctan.org/incoming.
Please decompress it to

    CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/polynom/

The new version just adds stepwise output of polynomial long
divisions and nothing else.

Reply to comp.text.tex is much appreciated.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the submission, I installed the new version as suggested.
The "Readme" file says about the package:

The `polynom' package implements macros for manipulating
polynomials, for example it can typeset long polynomial
divisions. The main test case and application is the
polynomial ring in one variable with rational coefficients.

For more details read the documentation `polynom.dvi' or
visit http://www.atscire.de/products/polynom .