CTAN submission -- dtk: A Document Class and Style for ``Die TeXnische Komoedie''

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Apr 11 11:12:36 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Gerd Neugebauer -----
I have uploaded a new version of dtk-1.8.tar.gz to the incoming
directory of ftp.dante.de. This file replaces the file
usergrps/dante/dtk/dtk_1_6.tar.gz and the contents of the directory
usergrps/dante/dtk/unpacked.
The files are distributed under the GPL.
Some words aout it:

		 dtk: A Document Class and Style for
		      ``Die TeXnische Komoedie''

			      written by
			   Gerd Neugebauer
		       gene at gerd-neugebauer.de

dtk is a document  class and style file  which has been written  to be
used for  the communications of  the German  speaking  TeX users group
Dante e.V.: ``Die TeXnische Komoedie''.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old
version in CTAN:/tex-archive/usergrps/dante/dtk/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team