CTAN submission -- preview-latex 0.7.1

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Wed Apr 17 14:26:48 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from David Kastrup -----
I have uploaded preview-latex-0.7.1.tar.gz and
preview-0.7.1.tar.gz to the incoming directory of ftp.dante.de.
Its license is the GPL.

0.7.1 is a bug fix release mainly interesting for XEmacs users (some
performance and error handling enhancements for GNU Emacs have been
done as well).  A potentially fatal XEmacs display bug in connection
with dired and installation issues has been fixed.  Please refer to
the previous announcement and the RELEASE file for details.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it replacing the a few days old
version in
CTAN:/tex-archive/support/preview-latex/
and
CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/preview/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team