CTAN submission -- checkend and titlesec macros

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Apr 22 09:21:46 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Javier Bezos -----
I uploaded to the dante server the following 2 files to
  /incoming/bezos:

  checkend.sty
  readme

checkend.sty should be added to the files under

  macros/latex/contrib/supported/bezos

while readme should replace the file with the same name in
that directory. From the style file:

% When an environment is left open, LaTeX gives an error at the
% end of the document. However it only informs about the first
% of them, while the rest are shown with meaningless errors:
%
% (\end occurred inside a group at level N)
%
% This package replaces them with more useful messages
% which show which environments (in reverse order) were
% not closed.
%
% That's all. There are no user macros. Just use the package.

============

I've uploaded as well the following 2 files to
  /incoming/titlesec/

  frame.tss
  readme

which should replace the files with the same name under

  macros/latex/contrib/supported/titlesec

It's a bug fix (mispaced top rule in frame).
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the submission.  I installed all files as suggested updating the
directories macros/latex/contrib/supported/bezos and
macros/latex/contrib/supported/titlesec

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team