CTAN submission -- caption v2.1 update

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Aug 5 12:35:40 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Axel Sommerfeldt -----
I just uploaded a new version of the \LaTeXe\ `caption' package to
ftp://ftp.dante.de/incoming/caption2.

What I've uploaded:
4 files: caption2.ins + caption.dtx + caption2.dtx + anleitung.tex

Which CTAN node I've uploaded to:
ftp://ftp.dante.de/incoming/caption2.

Where you want the files to go:
/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/caption
(replacing completely the old version 2.0)

What licensing conditions you apply to your software:
LPPL

A brief summary of what your upload is intended to do:
The caption package provides an easy-to-use interface to customise
the layout of the figure and table captions.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the submission.  I installed the new version as suggested in
CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/caption
replacing the old version.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team