CTAN upload: gatech-thesis upgrade

Jim Hefferon ftpmaint at alan.smcvt.edu
Wed Aug 21 20:12:44 CEST 2002

An upgrade has been installed on tug.ctan.org and should make its
way to your favorite mirror in a day or two.

Thanks for the upload,
Jim Hefferon
ftpmaint at tug.ctan.org

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor.

Name of contribution: gatech-thesis
Author's name: Charles Wilson
Location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/supported/gatech-thesis
Summary description: Georgia Institute of Technology thesis class
License type: gpl

Announcement text given by the contribution's author:
I have uploaded an update for the gatech-thesis class.
This new version (ver 1.5) is compliant with the June 2002
revision of the Georgia Tech Style Manual, and adds a
number of new features and add-on styles.  I've also
updated the documentation -- see the COMPLIANCE, NEWS,
CHANGES, and INSTALL docs, especially.

The output generated by using this class has been approved
by the Georgia Tech Office of Graduate Studies.

Older versions are available here:
http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/gatech-thesis/
Also, note that version 1.4 was never publicly released.

- --Charles Wilson