CTAN submission -- apa.cls v1.3.0

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Fri Aug 30 09:47:48 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Athanassios Protopapas -----
I have just uploaded to ftp.dante.de the file apa.tar.gz
which contains the following:

apa/CHANGELOG
apa/LICENCE
apa/README
apa/apa.cls
apa/apacls.txt
apa/apaenum.txt
apa/endfloat.cfg
apa/examples.txt

This is a major upgrade for apa.cls, the LaTeX2e class for typesetting
documents according to the APA manual (5th ed) recommendations
for manuscript submission, or in an APA-journal look, or as regular
LaTeX documents, with the switch of a class parameter.  The current
version is 1.3.0 and is datestamped as 2002/08/30.  It replaces
version 1.23 (which should have been 1.2.3) of apa.cls (and
accompanying documentation) currently found at CTAN under

tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/other/apa

There are several bug fixes and new features in this new version, most
notably an upgrade to the latest edition of the APA manual, handling of
appendices and long tables, and miscellaneous minor corrections and
improvements, all detailed in the CHANGELOG.

The licensing terms for this package are as specified by the LaTeX
Project Public License (lppl) -- a note to this effect is included
in apa.cls and also as a separate LICENCE file.

Please replace the contents of the aforementioned directory with the
contents of the uploaded archive.

Thank you for maintaining CTAN!

Thanassi Protopapas
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old version
in CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/other/apa/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team