CTAN submission -- eqlist 1.2, guitar 1.5, toolbox 4.2

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sun Feb 10 16:34:50 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from "M. Vaeth" -----
I have uploaded the three latex packages
  eqlist.zip
  guitar.zip
  toolbox.zip
to the incoming directory. (toolbox.zip is only an update).
The description of the packages is appended.
Sincerely.
Martin Väth

Name of contribution: eqlist v1.2
Name and email: Martin Väth <vaeth at mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/supported/eqlist
Summary description: With this package you can write lists with
equal indentation. The eqparbox package is required.
License type: Free (lppl)

This package provides a list environment which typesets a
description-like list but with the difference that the
indentation corresponds to the longest item of the list.
The eqparbox package is required.

Name of contribution: guitar v1.5
Name and email: Martin Väth <vaeth at mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/supported/guitar
Summary description: (La)Tex package for typesetting guitar chords
over song texts. The toolbox package is required.
License type: Free (lppl)

This package contains (La)TeX macros for typesetting
guitar chords over song texts.
The toolbox package is required.
Note that this package only places arbitrary TeX
code over the lyrics. To typeset the chords
graphically (and not only by name), I recommend
to use an additional package like e.g.
gchords.sty by K. Peeters.
Further references to packages which allow to
typeset songs or guitar chords can be found in
the documentation of the package.

Name of contribution: toolbox v4.2
Name and email: Martin Väth <vaeth at mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/supported/toolbox
    (should replace previous release)
Summary description: A package for (La)TeX which provides some macros
which are convenient for writing indices, glossaries, or other macros.
License type: Free (lppl)

A package for (La)TeX which provides some macros
which are convenient for writing indices,
glossaries, or other macros.
It contains macros which support
-implicit macros
-fancy optional arguments
-loops over tokenlists and itemlists
-searching and splitting
-controlled expansion
-redefinition of macros
-concatenated macro names

The new release keeps '#' in certain arguments
unexpanded. I would like to thank David Kastrup
<David.Kastrup at neuroinformatik.ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
for pointing out the problem and solutions.
----- End of forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed the updated toolbox and the two new
packages in
CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/{eqlist,guitar,toolbox}
as suggested.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team