CTAN submission -- webomints update

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sun Feb 10 16:39:41 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from Maurizio Loreti -----
+ what you've uploaded
  A file calles webomints.tar.gz
+ which CTAN node you've uploaded to
  ftp.dante.de
+ where you want the files to go
  They are intended to replace the files currently in
  tex-archive/fonts/webomints
+ what licensing conditions you apply to your software
  public domain
+ a brief summary of what your upload is intended to do.
  A .tfm file was missing in the previous upload; sorry for any
  inconvenience, and thanks to Andreas Matthias (<amat at kabsi.at>) for
  signalling that error.

  Here follows the included README file:

On Tuesday 05 Feb 2002, Walter Schmidt (wal_schmidt at arcormail.de) has
posted a message on comp.text.tex about a freely downloadable
PostScript Type-1 font containing various types of ornaments.

The URL is http://www.galapagosdesign.com/download/index.html, and
contains the following lines:

        Galapagos Design Group is pleased to make available to the
        Internet community free downloads of original typefaces and
        clipart.

        Our first offering is a tasty border and ornament font called
        Web-O-Mints.  Created by George Ryan, Web-O-Mints contains a
        rich assortment of typographic decorations inspired by
        historical sources.

        The Web-O-Mints font is available in TrueType or PostScript
        format, for use on PCs or Macs.  Web-O-Mints can be downloaded
        and used immediately in all environments.  We hope you enjoy
        using this original collection of images.

Here are all the files needed to use these fonts in LaTeX (generated
with the "fontinst" package) and two small example LaTeX files.  Just
"make samples" in the directory to generate the PostScript output; needs
fancyhdr and config.pdf (for dvips).
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the old
version in CTAN:/tex-archive/fonts/webomints/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team