CTAN submission -- rotfloat v1.1

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Feb 14 22:31:02 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from Axel Sommerfeldt -----
I just uploaded a new version of the \LaTeXe\ `rotfloat' package to
ftp://ftp.dante.de/incoming/rotfloat.

What I've uploaded:
rotfloat.ins + rotfloat.dtx + examples.tex

Which CTAN node I've uploaded to:
ftp://ftp.dante.de/incoming/rotfloat.

Where you want the files to go:
/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/rotfloat
(replacing the old version 1.0)

What licensing conditions you apply to your software:
LPPL

A brief summary of what your upload is intended to do:
The float package provides commands to define new floats of various styles;
the rotating package provides new rotated environments. This rotfloat
package builds a bridge between both packages and extend the commands from
the float package to define rotated versions of the new floats, too.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the update.  I Installed it as suggested replacing the old
version in CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/rotfloat/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team