New CTAN package: york-thesis

Jim Hefferon ftpmaint at alan.smcvt.edu
Fri Feb 15 17:30:50 CET 2002

A new package has been installed at tug.ctan.org and it should
make its way through the mirroring process in the next day or two.

Thanks for the upload,
Jim Hefferon
ftpmaint at tug.ctan.org

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor.

Name of contribution: york-thesis
Author's name: Norm Gall
Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/supported/york-thesis
Summary description: A LaTeX2e thesis class definition for York University (Toronto, Canada)
License type: pd

Announcement text given by the contribution's author:
This takes care of almost everything for generating a
thesis or dissertation. I've included the class file and a
sample latex source file. Kudos to York for not having
an insanely complicated format.