CTAN submission -- esint package

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sun Feb 17 10:15:06 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from Eddie Saudrais -----
1. I upload the esint package on ftp.dante.de. They are 3
files: esint.ins, esint.dtx and esint.readme.

2. Please, put the files on macros/latex/contrib/supported.

3. As usual, this is a GNU General Public Licence.

4. This package provides several alternate integral symbols
(like \oiint) using the Computer Modern font. Run latex on
esint.ins to generate the files, install them (see the
esint.readme), and run latex on esint.dtx file to obtain the
documentation.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested in
CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/esint/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team