CTAN submission -- dk-bib

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Jan 8 09:07:43 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from Arne Jørgensen -----
I have uploaded 5 files to /incoming/dk-bib/ at ftp.dante.de.

I suggest that the files be installed in
/biblio/bibtex/contrib/dk-bib/ (like norbib, swebib, germbib).

I guess the license is DFSG (BibTeX is DSFG according to the
Catalogue).

>From the README:

     Dk-bib is a translation of the fours standard BibTeX style files
     (abbrv, alpha, plain and unsrt) into Danish.

     The files have been extended with ISBN and ISSN fields.

     Actually these files where translated from the Norwegian
     translation (by Dag Langmyhr) into Danish. Dag also made the
     extension for ISBN and ISSN.

Regards,

        /arne
--
stud. scient. Arne Jørgensen
DK-TUG / Dansk TeX-brugergruppe

<URL:http://sunsite.dk/dk-tug/>
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested in
CTAN:/tex-archive/biblio/bibtex/contrib/dk-bib

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team