Uploaded file to CTAN

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 14 08:42:21 CET 2002

Julian Gilbey writes:

> I have just uploaded ctie-0.9a.tar.gz to ftp.tex.ac.uk
>
> I recommend that the files are unpacked into
> /tex-archive/web/c_cpp/ctie
> (and probably also include the tar.gz file for convenience).
>
> This is DFSG-free software (BSD-style licence).
>
> CTIE is a CWEB-aware variant of TIE; I required it when I was trying
> to use TIE on the CWEB sources, and failed because of include files.

thanks for the upload.  i've installed it as requested, except that i
did _not_ include a copy of the .tar.gz on the archive.

(we don't as a general rule keep compressed archives along with
source: people complain if they get .tar.gz files inside their .tar.gz
or .zip retrievals of the whole directory.)