CTAN Submission -- geometry 3.0

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Jul 2 10:45:41 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Hideo Umeki -----
I am pleased to announce version 3.0 of geometry package.

Package:  Geometry v3.0 (2002/06/30)
Author:   Hideo UMEKI (hideo.umeki at toshiba.co.jp)
Licence:  Distributed under the terms of LPPL
Abstract: The package provides a flexible and complete user
          interface to page dimensions.

Geometry becomes even more flexible and powerful with the release of
version 3.0. This new release contains major changes and enhancements
in user interface, calculation schemes and the default settings of the
page dimensions.

o New default layout.
     The automatic centering is no longer default layout. Instead
     centering, the idea of margin ratio and common values for default
     settings are introduced.

o Option 'twosideshift' is obsoleted.

o A complete set of options 'ignore*' and 'include*' for head, foot
  and marginpar. And 'ignoreall' is now set by default.

o New options:
  '{h,v}marginratio', 'ignore*', 'include*', 'lines', 'heightrounded',
  'screen', 'asymmetric', 'showframe' and etc.

See the manual for the detail.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the submission.  I installed it replacing the old version in
CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/geometry/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team