CTAN submission -- fonts/LuxiMono

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Jul 30 22:26:02 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Walter Schmidt -----
I have uploaded the file luximono.zip to the /incoming
directory at dante.ctan.org.  Please, create a new directory
fonts/LuxiMono and unpack my ZIP file there.  (Do not unpack
the inner ZIP file ul9.zip.)

This bundle includes the free LuxiMono Type1 fonts and all
required files to use them with LaTeX on the Un*x or PC
platform.  It is already part of the TexLive7 CD-ROM.

LuxiMono is a family of general-purpose monospaced
(typewriter) fonts.

The Luxi fonts include the Euro symbol.  Accessing it
through the textcompanion encoding and the command
\texteuro needs at least version 9 of the PSNFSS system.

The installation instructions cover any TDS-compliant TeX
system, such as teTeX, MikTeX or VTeX/Free.  Font mapping
files are provided for dvips and pdfTeX as well as for
VTeX/Free.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the submission.  I installed it in CTAN:/tex-archive/fonts/LuxiMono/
as suggested.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team