CTAN submission -- ctable-1.2.tar.gz

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Jun 25 09:04:42 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Wybo Dekker -----
- I have uploaded ctable-1.2.tar.gz
- at ftp.dante.de
- I suggest to unpack it in texmf/source/latex/ctable
- GPL
- ctable.sty provides commands to easily typeset centered table and
  (multiple-)figure floats, with footnotes. It makes use of the booktabs,
  keyval and tabularx packages.
  Instead of an environment, a command with 4 arguments is used; the first
  is optional and is used for key,value pairs generating variations on the
  defaults and offering a route for future extensions.

Best regards, Wybo Dekker
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the submission.  I installed the package in the directory
CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/ctable/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team