CTAN update -- snapshot pkg version 1.13

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Mar 5 09:43:03 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from Michael John Downes -----
I have submitted a new version 1.13 of the LaTeX package "snapshot".

There are two main changes in this version:

1. Give suitable warnings for files listed in an embedded
   \RequireVersions statement that do not appear in \@filelist, and vice
   versa. (This was on the to-do list.)

2. Add a "test" option that might be used, with some auxiliary
   scripting, as a sort of system-independent way to resolve file names
   to a full path for the files listed in the \RequireVersions info.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the submission.  I installed it as suggested replacing the
old version in CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/snapshot/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team