CTAN update -- bmeps 1.0.2

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sun Mar 10 10:35:31 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload -----
A submission was uploaded to nova.dante.de:/ftp/incoming/upload-20020306.001/.

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: bmeps 1.0.2
Name and email: Dirk Krause
Suggested location on CTAN: CTAN:/tex-archive/support/bmeps
Summary description: Bugfix for the bmeps program
License type: Free

bmeps is a program to convert from PNG, TIFF, JPEG, NetPBM
to EPS. It writes PS levels 1, 2 and 3. Depending on the
PS level one can use run-length, flate and ASCII85-compression or encoding.
Alpha channels in PNG and TIFF can be converted to PS level 3 image masks.
This package contains a bugfix related to malformed DSC comments.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the update, I installed it as suggested in
CTAN:/tex-archive/support/bmeps/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team