CTAN Submission -- paralist v2.3a

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Mar 12 13:36:24 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from Bernd Schandl -----
I have uploaded the file paralist.zip to the /incoming directory of
ftp.dante.de.

The package is licensed under the LPPL.

I recommend placing the unpacked files README, paralist.ins and
paralist.dtx in
	macros/latex2e/contrib/supported/paralist/
replacing the old versions.

>From the abstract:
	This style file provides some new list environments. Itemized and
	enumerated lists can be typesetted within paragraphs, as
	paragraphs and in a compact version. Most environments have
	optional arguments to format the labels.
	Additionally, the \LaTeX\ environments |itemize| and |enumerate|
	can be extended to use a similar optional argument.

New in the version are:
- Documentation mentions problem with babel package when using the french
  option
- Some bug fixes for calculating the left margin in nested lists where
  enumerate and itemize are mixed.
----- End of forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload,  I installed it as suggested replacing the old
version in CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/paralist/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team