CTAN update -- biblio 1.21

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Wed Mar 13 09:29:28 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from "R.Stepanyan" -----
Please find below some information about a new version of my program
Biblio, which I have recently uploaded on Your archive (ftp.dante.de).

Name of the		    Biblio v.1.2
contribution

My name			    R. Stepanyan

My email		    rstepanyan at yahoo.com

Summary description	    system for maintaining and presenting
			    bibliographies

Suggested CTAN directory    biblio/

Short text for announcement:

Biblio is a program for preprocessing your bibliographic references
(written in Perl). After preprocessing the input TeX file it creates
output TeX file with references included according to the  formats
prescribed either in a separate file (template) or in the header of the
input TeX file. Output TeX is ready for LaTeX.

License			lppl
Note: license is changed (was Nosell)!

Name of the uploaded file: biblio1.21_12mar2002.tar.gz
(gunzip-ed tar archive)
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed the new version as suggested in
CTAN:/tex-archive/support/biblio and removed the old one in
.../nonfree/support/biblio.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team