CTAN update -- fonts/euro-ce rev. 3.0

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sun May 26 10:38:12 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from "H.W. de Wijn" -----
Dear CTAN administrators:

+ I have uploaded to CTAN at  dante.ctan.org  the following files:
  [ deleted ]
  and have stored them in a directory named  euro-ce.  The total size is
  about 32 kB.

+ The above version of euro-ce (v3.0) is to replace the current version
  1.3 residing in CTAN's existing directory .../fonts/euro-ce.  I really
  attempt to minimize on updates, but this one constitutes a genuine and
  necessary improvement.

+ Purpose of  euro-ce  in abstract form for use in indexes, et cetera:

  (1) METAFONT source of the official euro currency symbol and scores of
        variants (boldface, italic, boldface italic, slanted, boldface
        slanted, condensed, outline).

  (2) METAFONT source of the CE mark and several variants.

With kind regards,

Harold W. de Wijn
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I have installed it as requested replacing the
old version in CTAN:/tex-archive/fonts/euro-ce/

--
Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team