CTAN submission -- fontinst update

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sun May 26 10:44:28 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Walter Schmidt -----
I have uploaded the file fi-update.zip to the /incoming directory
at dante.ctan.org.  It includes up-to-date 8y.etx and 8r.etx files
with Euro character, to go into the fontinst "pre-release"

These .etx files match the corresponding encoding vectors
texnansi.enc and 8r.enc now.  (The latter was recently updated
together with PSNFSS version 9.)

Please, unzip fi-update.zip in the CTAN directory
fonts/utilities/fontinst-prerelease.  Doing so will overwrite the
following files:

  inputs/etx/8r.etx
  inputs/etx/8y.etx
  manifest.tex
  manifest.txt

thank you very much

Walter Schmidt
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I habe installed the new files in
CTAN:/tex-archive/fonts/utilities/fontinst-prerelease as suggested.

--
Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team