CTAN submission -- mtype13-1.13, i-ching-20021102

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Nov 5 14:50:19 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from Bzyl Wlodzimierz -----
I have just uploaded (ftp.dante.de) packages mentioned in the Subject line.

I want mtype13-1.13.tar.gz package to got to:

  systems/unix/mtype13

directory. The package is somehow similiar to ps2mf package
located in this directory.

The package i-ching-20021102.tar.gz I want to go to:

  fonts/psfonts/i-ching

directory.

The licensing for these packages is GPL.

Below I include readme files, which are part of packages.

--Wlodek Bzyl.

``I-CHING package'' by Wlodek Bzyl <matwb at univ.gda.pl>

  November 2002

  The package contains I-Ching-Regular -- Type 1 font,
  iching.sty and icircle.eps -- macros and graphics for
  typesetting divinations, and dod.sh -- shell script
  to make divinations with computer.

  The English translation of ``I Ching'' divinations is written
  by Alan M Stanier (see the file iching.tex on the CTAN)

  The I-Ching-Regular font was programmed with MTYPE13
  tools (available from CTAN's).

  The package is distributed under GPL.

``MTYPE13'' package by Wlodek Bzyl <matwb at univ.gda.pl>

November 2002

The package contains MetaPost libraries, bash and
Perl scripts which help in programming and
creation of Type 1 and Type 3 fonts under Linux.

The Type 1 part was written for DOS by JNS team
(B. Jackowski, J. M. Nowacki, and P. Strzelczyk).
and is available from <ftp://bop.eps.gda.pl/metatype1>

----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed the two packages as suggested in
the directories

CTAN:/tex-archive/systems/unix/mtype13/
CTAN:/tex-archive/fonts/psfonts/i-ching/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team