CTAN upload notification: yfonts-t1

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Oct 28 09:40:25 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message -----
A submission was uploaded to nova.dante.de:/ftp/incoming/upload-20021025.001/.

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: yfonts-t1
Name and email: Torsten Bronger
Suggested location on CTAN: fonts/gothic/ps/
Summary description: Y. Haralambous' yfrak, yswab, and ygoth in Type1 font format
License type: Free

This bundle contains the broken typefaces yfrak, ysawb, and ygoth, originally created by Yannis Haralambous, in Type-1 font format.  It also includes the files necessary for use with pdftex and dvips.