CTAN upload notification: notes

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Wed Oct 30 09:10:30 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload -----
A submission was uploaded to nova.dante.de:/ftp/incoming/upload-20021030.001/.

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: notes
Name and email: Duncan Webb
Suggested location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/supported
Summary description: A package to highlight important sections of text with graphics
License type: Free

A style for highlighting notable sections of text in a document by putting
the text in a boxed frame and placing a small graphic in the margin. It has
been specifically designed to work with double sided pages, placing the
'icon' in the correct margin. A LyX style is also provided.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed the package as suggested in
CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/notes

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team